Coming to meet our puppies
So you wish to meet our puppies. You are more then welcome to come meet them. Here you will find our rules and suggestions for coming to an appointment to meet them.
- We require an appointment. We are not an open store with puppies on display. This is my home and my four legged furkids home.
- We show the puppies on our front porch, and when weather not comfy, we do now have an indoor area set up for this. This keep any germs to the local area which I hose down after visits and keep my adults away from germs to take back to babies.
Also, gives greater risk of getting dogs ill with germs should you have any on you. So we like to keep your future puppies protected and comfy.
- We make appointments at your convince when we can, but remember, we have a life too outside of dogs, well not much of one. LOL
- Please refraine from puppy shopping. When you go to meet puppies from one house to another you will bring germs/parasites/worms from one home to another. Do your homework on people online first as well as phone.
- You may not bring other dogs without permission into my home/yard.
- Our time with our dogs and things we need to keep up with is precious. While we enjoy meeting you and chatting and showing your our amazing dogs. Please limit your visit to an hour if possible. Sometimes we have other appointments scheduled after you too.
- If you cant afford our puppies or don't intend to purchase, please don't waste our time that we could be doing something else.
- If you schedule an appoint and can't make it, a call or message with most amount of notice would be very much appreciated. It is unfair to ask us to sit and wait on your when you decided not to come, or found your baby somewhere else.
- If you like the puppies on my friends pages on my site. We can usually arrange for them to meet you here at my home as well with your scheduled visit. I have approx 14 friends I list puppies for. So a visit here is like shopping with most all the quality breeders at one time. They all breed to my same standards and I stand behind there pups too.
- We will do our best to guide you with sizes/sexes/and personality traits that will fit your home so that you get a perfect match.
Paying for your puppy
- Payment of puppies is expected in full before any puppy goes home.
- If a puppy you choose is not ready to go, a deposit of $500 will secure your choice puppy until you pick him/her up when ready.
- For payment we take PayPal(3% fee added). Money orders. Wire transfers. ApplePay. Cash. And certified bank check. If you want to run it on a credit card to gain credit for the purchase it needs to be done thru paypal or ApplePay.
- No puppy will be held until a deposit is received.
Taking your puppy home:
- Bring harness/collar and leash in case you need to walk him/her during trip home. But we have plenty on hand if you like one.
- Bring water and bowl if traveling more then few hours.
- Have a crate or car seat with you for safe transportation home.
- If we are to register the pup for you, having his or her name is handy for us to get that done right away.
- We will usually supply some food to last a few days so you can get more after you get the puppy home.
- If your puppy is extra small, you will want to have some honey, karo syrup, or nutrical with you if the trip is very long.