Coming to meet our puppies
So you wish to meet our puppies. You are more then welcome to come meet them. Here you will find our rules and suggestions for coming to an appointment to meet them.
- We require an appointment. We are not an open store with puppies on display. This is my home and my four legged furkids home.
- We show the puppies on our front porch. This keep any germs to the local area which I hose down after visits.
Also, gives greater risk of getting dogs ill with germs should you have any on you.
- During the summer you will want to set up an early visit to avoid the afternoon heat and sun. While we will make an appointment anytime, please consider this when setting it up.
- Please refraine from puppy shopping. When you go to meet puppies from one house to another you will bring germs/parasites/worms from one home to another. Do your homework on people online first as well as phone.
- You may not bring other dogs without permission into my home/yard.
- Our time with our dogs and things we need to keep up with is precious. While we enjoy meeting you and chatting and showing your our amazing dogs. Please limit your visit to an hour if possible. Sometimes we have other appointments scheduled after you too.
- If you cant afford our puppies or don't intend to purchase, please don't waste our time that we could be doing something else.
- If you schedule an appoint and can't make it, a call or message with most amount of notice would be very much appreciated. It is unfair to ask us to sit and wait on your when you decided not to come, or found your baby somewhere else.
- If you like the puppies on my friends pages on my site. We can usually arrange for them to meet you here at my home as well with your scheduled visit. I have approx 14 friends I list puppies for. So a visit here is like shopping with most all the quality breeders at one time. They all breed to my same standards and I stand behind there pups too.
- We will do our best to guide you with sizes/sexes/and personality traits that will fit your home so that you get a perfect match.
Paying for your puppy
- Payment of puppies is expected in full before any puppy goes home.
- If a puppy you choose is not ready to go, a deposit of $500 will secure your choice puppy until you pick him/her up when ready.
- For payment we take PayPal(3% fee added). Money orders. Wire transfers. Zella. Cash. And certified bank check. If you want to run it on a credit card to gain credit for the purchase it needs to be done thru paypal.
- No puppy will be held until a deposit is received.